What you’ll learn
How to build responsive and reactive front-ends with Angular
How to get up to speed quickly with the Typescript programming language
How to connect Angular to a REST back-end developed in Java (Spring Boot)
How to ensure that the application and REST API are secured using industry standard techniques like JWTs, HttpOnly cookies and more
This course is for existing Java developers who want to learn the popular Angular framework for developing front-end Web interfaces.
We then learn how to create a REST API in Java (using Spring Boot) and configure it to work with an Angular front end. Some experience of Spring Boot will be helpful.
And finally we cover securing the Angular site and the REST front end in quite a lot of depth. By the end of the course you’ll understand CORS, Cross Site Scripting (XSS), JSON Web Tokens (JWT) and importantly how to ensure that the site is built and secured to production standards.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at Java developers who want to expand their skill set to become full-stack programmers.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Module 1 – Creating a simple angular app
- Chapter 2 – What is Angular?
- Chapter 3 – Setting up the environment
- Chapter 4 – Introducing Angular architecture
- Chapter 5 – Creating a component
- Chapter 6 – Template Expressions
- Chapter 7 – Simple event binding
- Chapter 8 – Component interaction – reading properties
- Chapter 9 – Component interaction – property binding