What you’ll learn
Behat Drupal Extension
PHP Automation Testing
Behat is an open source BDD tool. It’s a PHP framework for autotesting your business expectation. With BDD, you write human-readable stories that describe the behaviour of your application. These stories can then be auto-tested against your application.
Behat was developed for BA, QA and developers, so as to bridge the gap between business stakeholders and the development team.
Behat helps completely achieve the client requirements because it works according to the Acceptance Criteria of the project.
Who this course is for:
- QA Tester
- PHP Tester
- QA Automation
- Software Tester
- Automatin Engineer
- Behat Introduction
- Installation: Composer, PHP and Java
- Install Web Servers or Stack
- Install IDE
- Demo Websites & Important Links
- Behat Project Setup
- Setup Drivers and Launch Browsers
- Features, Scenarios and Snippets
- Behat: Execution of Project
- Background, Annotation, Hooks & Tags