What you’ll learn
building event-driven microservices apps using aspnet core 5.0, rabbitmq,masstransit, signalr core and face detection
This course is going to teach you how to build event-driven microservices apps using the latest dotnet core version 5.0 and masstransit.
While you learn microservices apps, you will practice how to design microservices which communicate via a message bus, via HTTP Rest and also via SignalR Core.
The course will teach you the message-driven architecture as applied to an image processing app through which you will get to learn the important libraries available for image processing with C#.
You will also have a go at using the Microsoft Azure’s Freely Available Face Detection facility to get your faces detected and sent back to your application instead of doing it by yourself. To that end, you will learn how to get Face API keys from Azure site and adapt your code so that it can communicate with that service offered by MS.
You will learn how to convert jpeg images to byte arrays for transmission over the message bus and also over the Http channel, and how to store them in database tables in byte array format. . You will also learn how to get back the original images from the byte arrays into jpegs for saving and/or displaying..
You will learn how to dockerize your microservices and orchestrate them via docker-compose technology.
I hope you buy the course and enter into the world of wonderful loosely coupled microservices application development using the state of the art technologies.
Who this course is for:
- Distributed application developers preferring to use aspnet core technology stack
- Face Detection Microservice building
- Message Broker Fundamentals
- Docker Fundamentals, Docker Install, Docker Test
- Mvc Web Client Project Creation, RabbitMq Docker container production
- Building the Orders Microservice
- Displaying Orders on Razor View Pages
- Customer Notification Microservice
- SignalRCore Push Notification
- Changing the FacesApi Face Detection method for easy dockerization