What you’ll learn
Dominate the Scrum framework and increase your chances of success on your initiatives, give you better professional opportunities and improve your market value
UNDOUBTEDLY, by finishing this course, you will be better recognized and paid because you will learn a valuable skill, which less than 5% of professionals know.
More than 60 lessons and 7 hours of REAL-WORLD-based and HIGH-LEVEL content!
You will receive, for free, *tools and templates* to apply in your projects right away.
###[Extra 01] A crash course on Leadership Skills Development.
###[Extra 02] A crash course on Negotiation Skills Development.
###[Extra 03] A crash course on GTD (Getting Things Done) – a personal productivity and time management technique.
###[Extra 04] Over 200 questions and tips to get you prepared for taking a Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) Certification.
A digital certificate of completion.
Manually curated captions to enhance your learning experience.
This course and practice exams are neither endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum .org.
This course includes content to prepare you for taking Scrum .org’s Professional Scrum Master® level 1 (PSM I ®) assessment.
Interested in delivering more value, in less time? Then, this course is for you!
In this course, you will master how to boost your value delivery stream using Scrum, the most popular Agile framework.
Check out some data that shows that mastering Scrum is a great opportunity for you:
Glassdoor includes Scrum Master, which is a Scrum Accountability, in its list of highest-paying jobs, with an average of $97,000+, per year.
LinkedIn included Product Owner, another Scrum Accountability, in its 2020 Most Promising Jobs list.
The Project Management Institute claims that 70% of organizations worldwide are using Agile.
The State of Agile Report 2020 claims that around 70% of Agile initiatives worldwide adopt Scrum.
At this point, you have enough information to understand that learning Scrum can uplift your career.
However, why take this course?
Let me give you 10 reasons why taking this course is a smart move for you.
1) The instructor, Mirko Perkusich, has both industry and academic experience. He has over 10 years of experience working with big players in the software industry, such as Nokia, Asus, and Sony; additionally, he has also worked with startups. Further, he has a Ph.D. in Computer Science. His research focuses mostly on Agile Software Development (and Scrum) with over 60 published international scientific articles in state-of-the-art journals and conferences. He is the only instructor on Udemy capable of bringing the best of industry and academy to enhance your learning experience.
2) The course is eye-opening, clearly explaining Scrum with examples, proper learning curve, analogies, and visual explanations!
3) The course is filled with practical real-world cases, including the Scrum War Stories, for you to learn how Scrum works behind the trenches.
4) The course contains exclusive practice exams for you to simulate the experience of taking the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification assessment and test your knowledge.
5) You won’t only dominate the most popular Agile framework for delivering products, Scrum, but also all the skills you need to be a successful Agile (Scrum) manager (or practitioner) recognized and capable of conquering great opportunities in the labor market.
6) This course was strategically built to maximize your learning potential by using scientifically demonstrated techniques to optimize your brain’s capabilities of constructing the necessary neural paths to learn its content.
7) This course offers free extra content to help you to study (and learn) faster by using scientifically proven techniques.
8) This course is the only one that goes beyond the technicalities of Scrum and offers, for free, extra courses for your complementary formation in interpersonal soft skills that will potentialize your results (read more below).
9) We go WAY beyond what other courses go. Instead of selling Scrum and Agile as the silver bullet for Project Management (SPOILER: it is not!), and sell ourselves as “agile gurus” or something similar, we teach you how to use Scrum to solve complex problems, but we give you the necessary context to understand when, why and how to use it.
10) This course is a result of years of applying Agile and Scrum in companies from the most diverse areas. Even though not all the practices discussed in the course can be automatically applied to other situations, this course explains to you the necessary foundations to tailor the discussed solutions to your context, even if you know nothing today!
###Innovating and bringing a complete formation for students, the course brings several extra benefits:
###[Extra 01] Crash course on Leadership.
###[Extra 02] Crash course on Negotiation.
###[Extra 03] Crash course on Productivity with the best personal productivity technique (Getting Things Done, GTD).
###[Extra 04] 220 practice questions for Professional Scrum Master I Certification.
If you still have any doubts, check below real testimonials from students that purchased courses from Mirko Perkusich!
What if you, for whatever reason, want a refund?
This course has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy!
No questions asked!
There is no risk for you!
What are you waiting for?
Join now and take a step further into mastering Scrum and uplift your career!
Students Testimonials (What are students saying about Mirko’s courses?):
“Undoubtedly the Best Course! Thanks a MIllion, Mirko!!!” – Mirza Mehdi, Business Analyst
“As my goal is to get in a role of a Scrum Master, learning about Scrum, in general, is a must. This course gives good overall knowledge about the topic, with examples and some good tips. For me, as a beginner, it was a valuable experience.” – Marko Djordjevic
“I like the course content! I will definitely recommend taking the course if you want to gain the full guide on Agile and specifically on Scrum. The Instructor explains each detail very clearly. Before this, I took another good course, but it gave me basic knowledge. This one was the best match for me. It gave me complete and enough knowledge about Scrum.” – Anna Kirakosyan, Project Coordinator
“I never worked with Agile/Scrum, but I heard a lot, mainly negative things, so I started this course from a quite pessimistic and skeptical point of view. Now I can say, it was changed now, however, my opinion is still that some companies try to use the Agile/Scrum method as a golden tool for everything, even when the traditional project management would be better in that case. Anyway, now my opinion was changed and I would be happy to use this new knowledge in my job. During the training I got all help and support from the trainer, even for my extra questions. So finally I am very satisfied and I could offer this training to others without any doubt. Thanks, Mirko! :)” – Gabor Szentesi, Quality Manager
“This course is one of the best I’ve taken in Udemy. I like its progressive style along with helpful quizzes and tips, which has helped me to assimilate and consolidate a solid knowledge about agile management with Scrum. Not to mention the insights that Dr. Mirko brings to the table with a perfect alignment between theory and practice, which also helped me a lot to connect with the concepts covered in the course. Dr. Mirko has great teaching skills. I couldn’t recommend it more.” – João Nunes, Software Engineer
“The course brings a lot of valuable information. The way that it’s conducted and things are presented makes it easier to stay focused on the lectures. Moreover, the fact that it’s not focused on Scrum practices and roles only, and relations with Agile principles are made, makes it even more valuable. I strongly recommend it to anyone. For people who already know Scrum very well, this is a good source of information to recycle from time to time, or even acquire a deeper understanding about it.” – Arthur Freire, Software Engineering
“It’s a clear course with pleasant listening. It has a glossary, templates, and tips for learning (I used the concept maps). The course is hands-on with helpful quizzes (You write yourself epics, use backlogs, and more). You will get a good idea of Scrum and insights on project management. It’s to-the-point, quite fast-paced (perfect), and fun. I can only recommend this course!” – Diana van Wijk, Marketing Specialist
“The course not only conveys knowledge and skills but also teaches the right approach that significantly increases the efficiency of using this framework. All in an accessible and friendly, but also professional, form.” – Bagu Bagu
“I came in knowing nothing about Scrum and I now I feel that I am prepared to apply it. This course doesn’t focus only on certifications, which are nice but don’t mean much. It focuses on putting Scrum to practice. So, yes, I recommend it if you really want to know how to apply Scrum, when to use it, and when not to. Great job!” – José Silva, Undergrad student
“Informative, comprehensive, and good consolidated training…absorbed and enjoyed the learning curve. Thanks to Mirko and team!” – Narayan Ragothma Rao, Executive Director
“Dr. Mirko has good didactic and strong skills in both academic and Industry study cases. So, I recommend this course to you get the knowledge, practice and if you so get the Scrum Certification, this course is really complete.” – Leonardo Melo de Medeiros, College Professor, and Research Scientist
“Very good! The approach of not only talking about the practices but focus on the agile mindset and management is what attracted me the most to this course and it has been a great experience. The first section is done and I didn’t even notice. Congratulations on such an excellent course.” – Thiago Xavier, UI and UX Designer
“I like how you get straight to the point but also make things very clear to understand!” – Nina Paleracio
“All concepts clearly explained. Great examples and case studies provided to reinforce the theory.” – Crystal Glassford, General Manager
“Very good course. Didactic and objective content.” – Maria Elaine Silva dos Santos, Undergrad student
“This was a great course for a beginner or as a refresher course for those experienced.” – Patrick Lowen
“So far so good. I like the way the content is explained using lots of examples and visuals, helps me understand better and the learning pace is good for me too.” – Jonathan Nathan, IT Project Manager
“He’s actually doing a great job of making what I was presuming to be a boring, tired class, into something I want to learn. Not lying about the subject matter is the best start. Promises kept are promises earned.” – Jeremy D Shorter, Financial Analyst
“Mirko has a very good didactic and the course is highly recommended for people who are looking to develop their skills in agile management. There are also good quizzes to help us to keep in mind the presented content” – Giovani Cavalcante Barbosa, Data Scientist
“Very good course. It is clear, direct, instructive, exactly what I need to get started with Scrum. This course indeed exceeded my expectations.” – Leandro Dias da Silva, College Professor and Research Scientist
“I was a little bit tired of too theoretical explanations with no real-world cases. This course is not like that, but it really is a straightforward approach that is helping to adapt and improve the management skills of my project teams. For me, it worths a five-star rating, certainly the 60-lessons worths the price by itself.” – Fabricio Silva, QA Manager
“It’s the best online course on agile management. I think it was under-promised and over-delivered. The course organization and resources are amazing. I especially liked that the instructors shared the obstacles and challenges for applying Scrum in practice.” – Kyller Costa Gorgônio, College Professor and Research Scientist
Legal Information and Disclaimer
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM™, PSM I™, PSM 1™, Scrum Guide™ and Nexus Guide™ are protected brands of Scrum. org, the organization responsible for developing and sustaining both, the Scrum Guide™ and the Nexus Guide™.
This course, including the practice exams, are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum. org.
Attribution and Use for the Scrum Guide™ and Nexus™Guide:
This course uses content from the Scrum Guide™ and the Nexus™ Guide only for educational purposes.
The Scrum Guide™ and Nexus Guide™ are made available as is.
Who this course is for:
- Businessmen that develop projects, conduct planning frequently and that know that they need to improve; struggling to meet deadlines, control costs, and anticipate issues, eliminate overtime and keep the team motivated.
- Professionals in any domain that wish for better opportunities and lead projects or deliver products, be recognized, increase their market value through project management and planning, a rare skill in today’s market.
- Proactive college students that want to learn concepts that 90% of professionals don’t know, even experienced ones, increasing their market value.
- Introduction – Fundamentals of Agile and Scrum
- Basic concepts – Understand how Projects, Operations, and Objectives connect
- Traditional Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- Which Way to go: Traditional or Agile?
- The Skeleton and Heart of Scrum
- Scrum Theory
- The Scrum Team
- Let’s Simulate a Project!
- [Scrum Initiation] Guaranteeing Project Success Since its Kickoff