What you’ll learn
Know the difference between Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoins
Know about Wallets (PAPER WALLETS, MIND WALLETS, SOFT WALLETS, HARD WALLETS) and how to use them
Understand the blockchain technology as well as the basics of mining new coins
Know how to use Poloniex and Coinbase in order to trade and store cryptocurrencies
Understand the difference between soft and hard forks and know why they exist
Know about 51% attacks and sybil attacks
Be able to distinguish between KYC, KYB, AML, CTF
Know what ERC20 tokens are and understand how to invest in token sales
Be able to distinguish between ICOs and token sales
Welcome to the complete cryptocurrency for beginners course! Would you like to get started investing in cryptocurrencies but have the feeling that you don’t know too much about them yet? Then this course is for you!
In this course, I will take you from where you are right now and explore with you the world of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology.
So, what exactly are you going to gain from this cryptocurrencies for beginners course?
In the first part of this course, we will talk about the basics of cryptocurrencies, the blockchain technology, cryptography as well as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Late on, we will learn where to trade them, I will explain what wallets are and show you how you can buy so called Altcoins, smaller coins with huge growth potential.
Afterwards, we will focus on mining crypto currencies. You will learn how mining works, which computers and software to use, what the simple payment verification as well as SegWit is, what forks are, and you will be able to differentiate between PAPER WALLETS, MIND WALLETS, SOFT WALLETS & HARD WALLETS.
You will additionally know what exchanges such as Poloniex or Bittrex are and how to store your cryptocurrencies safely.
While other courses leave you confused and only give you a glimpse on cryptocurrency trading, this is an A-Z guide – the complete cryptocurrencies for beginners course!
Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that’s why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
It’s time to take action. This offer won’t last forever.
Go ahead and click the ‘take this course’ button and I will see you in the course. Thanks again for enrolling!
– instructor –
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested or who wants to invest in cryptocurrencies
- Investors who are looking for new ways to invest their money
- Cryptocurrency trading beginners who want to get deeper insights into the blockchain technology
- Cryptocurrency Basics: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins etc.
- Wallets & Exchanges
- Consensus, mining terminology & users, nodes and miners
- Different kinds of wallets: How wallets work & investments can be secured
- Forks: Soft & hard forks – How they work & how to trade them
- Attacks & Scams: 51% attacks, Sybil attacks & how to spot Altcoin spams
- Bitcoin Forks: Namecoin, Litecoin & BCash
- Ethereum: Basics, Vitalik Buterin & the ERC20 protocol
- Tokens: An Introduction to Tokenizing