What you’ll learn
Developing principles for using React and Node for Shopify Apps
Shopify App Development using React, Node, GraphQL
Developing principles for using Node for Shopify Apps
This is the first course of it’s kind on the internet! Learn how to make professional applications for the Shopify Platform using React, Node, Koa, GraphQL, Apollo, and the Shopify ScriptTag API.
In this course we will using data from the Shopify Admin and injecting it into the Storefront using the Shopify ScriptTag API.
This course is made as an extension to the Shopify React + Node tutorial available in the Shopify documentation. We will be diving deeper into the documentation where I will be explaining the concepts in more detail and additionally showing how to use the Shopify ScriptTag API to create a concept application that is able to inject custom code into the front-end of a store.
Average annual earnings for the top 25% of Shopify app developers is $272,000 (source: Shopify developers website)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Developers looking to learn about Shopify App Development
- People curious how Shopify Apps are made
- Setting up your app
- Building Essential App Components
- Introduction to Shopify Polaris
- Shopify GraphQL API
- Building out App functionality
- Shopify GraphQL Script Tag
- Changing Server to add Endpoints using Koa
- Fetching product data from Shopify Admin
- Creating Storefront App view using jQuery