What you’ll learn
understand basic and advanced programming concepts
Over 2000 students already taking the course
But first, you need to get started. You need the right foundations. Don’t worry if you are a beginner, I’ll explain every concept used.
We’ll be doing lots of practical exercises and projects and I’ll give a review of every exercise or project you will build. So we’ll work hand in hand.
And remember, I’LL BE THERE FOR YOU. I ANSWER EVERY QUESTION AND HELP EVERY STUDENT.
What we’ll cover:
– We’ll go deeper into strings, string methods, numbers, and number methods
– You’ll make fun exercises and simple projects with these methods
– do object-oriented programming
– And you will practice, practice, practice
– In each section, there will be fun and engaging quizzes and projects to build
– 11th July – added new section introductions
– 2nd of May, 2016 – coding challenge solution added to the course
As a programmer, it’s also important to be able to talk like a programmer, so I’ll introduce important vocabulary that’s useful for you to know.
After the course you will:
– understand basic and advanced programming concepts
So, let’s get started NOW!
Who this course is for:
- for programmers that have previous experience in other languages
- students that are new to programming
- Start Here
- Coding Challenge Facebook-like quote review app
- Object oriented programming