What you’ll learn
Ocean Logistics & Shipping Industry.
Supply Chain Management
Container Shipping & Logistics
Export Import Flow in Logistics
Sea Transport in Logistics and Shipping
Multimodal Transport Operations in Shipping and Logistics Industry
Freight Forwarders and Custom Clearance in Logistics and Shipping
Container Stuffing and Cargo Securing in Shipping
What is Verified Gross Mass in Logistics and Shipping
Logistics and Shipping Documents
Case Study on Beirut Port Blast the biggest non nuclear blast in the History
Types of Cargoes and Containers in Logistics
Types of Ships ( Vessels) in Shipping and Logistics
Types of Ports in Shipping
Show moreShow less
This course is for the ones who are working in Logistics, Supply Chain, Export and Import part of Supply Chain industry this course will help you gain knowledge about Ocean Logistics Management and multimodal transport operations in depth covering interesting topics like Container stuffing, Types of Ships for Container Logistics and Shipping, Types of Containers etc the instructor of this course has kept this course very practical no text book definitions and boring theory. As container shipping is the heart of Global trade and Logistics and Supply Chain, Learning about Ocean Logistics will help you gain insights of the container shipping and ocean Logistics industry. As 90% of the world cargo is moved by Ocean Logistics and 60% by container which speaks volume of the role of Liner shipping in Logistics and Supply Chain.
We have tried to keep the course as simple as possible to keep the complex definitions of Logistics and Supply Chain Management simple Logistic and Supply Chain professional around the globe hold respected position in many companies such as Logistics and Supply Chain service provider, Logistics and Supply Chain department in International Export and Import companies due to evolution of modern day trade the Logistics and Supply Chain industry requires more and more skilled Logistics and Supply Chain professionals
The device which you are using may be imported by containers that why Ocean shipping is the base of logistics and Supply Chain for your Inventory Management. So lets get started with with wonderful industry of Ocean shipping in Logistics and Supply Chain and become a asset to the National and Global Economies.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the ones who are working in Logistics, Supply Chain, Export and Import industry this course will help you gain knowledge about ocean shipping and multimodal transport operations in depth covering interesting topics like Container stuffing, Types of Ships, Types of Containers etc the instructor of this course has kept this course very practical no text book definitions and boring theory.
- What is Export Import ?
- Role of Container Shipping in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Types of Cargoes and Containers in Export Import by Containers
- Infrastructure facilities in Liner Shipping and Logistics
- Cargo Securing and Verified Gross Mass(VGM)
- Shipping Documents
- Export Import Flow of Cargo in Container Shipping
- Tariff in Ocean Logistics
- Next Step and Bonus Lecture