What you’ll learn
OAuth 2 Authorization Flows
The New OAuth 2.0 stack in Spring Security 5
Use OAuth 2.0 in Spring Boot Applications
Configure OAuth 2.0 Resource Server
Keycloak Identity and Access Management Solution
Resource Servers behind API Gateway
Register Resource Servers with Eureka Service Registry
This video course is for beginner Java developers who are interested in learning how to secure OAuth 2.0 Resources in Spring Security 5.
The course covers only the new OAuth 2.0 stack in Spring Security 5.
You will learn how to:
Perform each OAuth 2 authorization flow,
Startup and configure the Keycloak server,
Configure OAuth 2 Resource Server,
Startup multiple Resource Servers on random port numbers,
Configure Spring Cloud API Gateway,
Configure and use Eureka Registry and Discovery Service,
Build a simple Spring MVC Web Application that fetches data from a protected Resource Server running behind Spring Cloud API Gateway.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Java developer interested to learn OAuth 2.0
- OAuth 2 Grant Types and Authorization Flows
- Refreshing Access Token
- Keycloak. The Standalone Authorization Server.
- OAuth Resource Server
- Resource Server – Scope Based Access Control
- Role Based Access Control with Keycloak
- Resource Server: Method Level Security
- Resource Server Behind API Gateway
- Eureka Discovery Service