What you’ll learn
Taking the Power BI Masterclass series on udemy will prepare you to start your data analytics career
Combining Data science tools like python with Power BI
all 3 different ways to use data science tools like python in Power BI
Example on how to use Power BI in finance / Power BI in the financial sector
You can quickly create stunning reports in Microsoft Power BI
You master advance DAX calculations and build on your prior acquired knowlege from the other 7 Masterclass courses
You know all the ways to leverage Python in Power BI
You can create a balance sheet in Power BI with sanity check
You improve your financial expertise
You can generate valuable insights for yourself and your company
MS Power BI is an andvanced yet easy to get started self service business analytics / business intelligence solution provided by Microsoft which is currently in very hot demand. From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Power BI. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!
Power BI is also a great tool for datascience too. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore learning to use this tool can also be a valuable skill for datascience jobs.
Power BI has a very strong active community and with Microsoft pushing this solution to it’s enterprise customers, Power BI has a bright future ahead. And you can be part of this future!
To help you getting into this highly rewarding and interesting career path the Power BI Masterclass Series has been created.
Data science, python Power BI? Yes those can be used together!
In this 8th Masterclass you will
· learn and apply additional advanded DAX expressions and calculations and dive deep into a business dataset
· dive into Python and leverage it’s strength in Power BI (3 different ways)
apply data science libraries from python in Power BI
· learn to create a balance sheet structure and how to evaluate the balance with a sanity check DAX measure
· apply custom visuals
· create your final dashboard
What we learn in this course might also help you later with your Power BI certification exam as well as your data analytics or data science career
You can follow along with the provided learning material in Power BI on your own computer at your own pace. Exited? You should be. So let’s answer the question on how to master Power BI Desktop. Buckle up and meet me in the first lecture starting today!
Update: The complete Power BI Masterclass Series on udemy (I have aggregated some classes together to provide more content value per class for you. I really hope that serves you better!
1.Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced
2.Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence
4.Power BI Masterclass – DAX, Excel And More
5. The Power BI Masterclass – Additional Tips and Tricks
6. Power BI Desktop – Data Prep Challenges
7. Power BI Masterclass – DAX, R and Gateways
8. Power BI Masterclass – Python Finance and Advanced DAX
9. Power BI Masterclass – the next level
Each Microsoft Power BI Masterclass course will add to your knowledge base and enhance your skills further. After attending the complete series you will have honed your skills to an very advanced level and be able to successfully dive into your Microsoft Power BI data analytics career.
Who this course is for:
- Students how have already taken courses of my Power BI Masterclass series on udemy
- Students who want to combine Power BI and Python
- Everyone interested in Microsoft Power BI is welcome to join and explore the advantages of this tool for her/himself
- You want to master self service bi with Microsoft Power BI
- Students who know that legacy tools like Powerpoint and Excel will be replaced and want to acquire knowlege about the new tools
- You want to excel at your job OR explore a new career opportunity in data analytics
- You want to lay the foundations for a successful future in the era of data with Microsoft Power BI
- You want to learn a better tool than Qlickview and IBM Cognos
- You want to take advantage of the data driven opportunity ahead
- Power BI Masterclass UPDATED Python and DAX in Power BI
- Older Interface Videos for Balance sheet example