What you’ll learn
Obtain a strong understanding on the fundamentals of programming
Understand the basics of Python language
Write your own independent programs in Python
This course has been specifically designed for beginners who have been looking to obtain a hands-on learning experience with Python, teaching you concepts of programming right from the basics and Python being the most simplest language for a beginner to start with.
It is the right time to start learning the in-demand Python language because of its gaining popularity in the fields on Data Science, Backend Development, Internet of Things, etc. Keep yourself equipped with the most sought-after skills!
A lot of exercise problems, programming lectures, PDF notes have been included to provide you with a great learning experience!
You will work on a project at the end of this course, which has been designed for you to implement all the topics which you would have mastered by the end of this course to give you enough confidence to start writing your own independent programs in Python.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are passionate to learn programming even if they haven’t written a single line of code in their entire life
- Beginners who are looking for a right course to get started with Python
- Beginners who are searching for a course with hands-on programming exercises
- Introduction and Course Structure
- Setting up of development environment and writing your first Python Program
- Variables and Data Types
- Conditional Statements