What you’ll learn
You will learn the basics of CSS Flexbox
You will learn the intermediate level of CSS Flexbox
You will learn the advanced level of CSS Flexbox
You will learn the fundamentals of UI Web Design
You will learn the fundamentals of Responsive Web Design
You will be able create a portfolio website completely on CSS Flexbox
You will learn the basics of CSS Grid
You will learn the intermediate level of CSS Grid
You will learn the advanced level of CSS Grid
You will be able create a villa booking website completely on CSS Grid
You will learn how to setup Sass by two methods
You will learn all about Sass
You will be able create a fitness website using CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid and Sass with DARK MODE
Show moreShow less
This is the most up to date and extensive course regarding CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid, Sass and Advanced CSS Animations. In this course you will learn all about CSS Flexbox and how it incorporates into real-world websites. You will learn the fundamentals of UI web design and responsive web design along with best practices. We will take a deep dive into the topic of CSS Grid and all the nuts and bolts of it. This course also covers the Sass Extension Language of CSS thoroughly.
The first website which we are going to create is a portfolio website for Designers and Developers. This website is fully responsive and has been created completely on CSS Flexbox.
The second website is a Villa Booking website with modern features such as an awesome looking Gallery Carousel. This website is also fully responsive on all devices, existing or yet to come. This website has been created purely with the power of CSS Grid.
The third website is a Fitness website where we will combine the true power of CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid and Sass. This website is the culmination of all of your efforts throughout the course. The biggest and boldest feature of this website is the DARK MODE FEATURE which allows users to change the color theme of the website with just one click.
There are a lot more that this course offers, starting from an intermediate level, it will take you beyond the advanced level all the way to becoming a legend in these technologies.
One Last Thing to Keep in Mind
This course is NOT going to be a static course. I will definitely update it regularly for fresh content.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start this epic journey together by ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE RIGHT NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning web design and web development at the same time
- Being interested in learning the latest features of CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid and Sass
- Anyone who wants to learn CSS Flexbox the right way
- Anyone who wants to learn CSS Grid the right way
- Anyone who wants to learn Sass the right way
- Anyone who wants to master CSS Animations
- Course Introduction
- Master The CSS Flexbox Properties & Concepts (Intermediate-level)
- The Fundamentals of UI Design (Intermediate-level)
- The Fundamentals of Responsive Web Design (Intermediate-level)
- Scarlett Portfolio Website — CSS Flexbox (Intermediate-level)
- Master The CSS Grid Properties & Concepts (Advanced-level)
- Vision Luxury Villas Website — CSS Grid (Advanced-level)
- Sass Mastery (Advanced-level)
- gYmantic Website — Sass + Grid + Flexbox (Advanced-level)
- Course Wrap Up