What you’ll learn
Understanding core concepts of Playwright
Playwright API to interact with chromium, firefox and webkit browser engines
Exploring libraries and browser extensions related to Playwright
Test Framework: Jest-Playwright
Enhancing test framework using Page object model, Cucumber and more
Microsoft’s Playwright is built to enable cross-browser web automation that is ever-green, capable, reliable and fast. It is developed by the same team that developed Puppeteer and hence it is leveled up Puppeteer.
Be an early adopter and stay ahead in the game.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who need to perform web automation or web scraping
- Software Testers who want to learn one of the most popular upcoming testing tool
- Introduction to Playwright
- Interacting with UI
- Playwright Tidbits – Playwright features and Utilities
- Test Frameworks
- Testing Extras – Test framework enhancements and Integrations