What you’ll learn
Understand Java Script Fundamentals from Scratch
Learn WebDriverIO Testing tool to automate any Web Application with real time examples
Indepth knowledge on JS Test frameworks like Mocha, Chai including Node js Basics
Includes a Practice Website to play around with all available WebDriverIO functions to automate
“Last but not least” you can clear any Interview and can Lead Entire Automation Project from Design Stage
What is WebDriverIO?
WebdriverIO allows you to automate any application written with modern web frameworks such as React, Angular, Polymeror Vue.js as well as native mobile applications for Android and iOS.
WebdriverIO uses Selenium under hood. All the great things about Selenium are available in WebDriverIO with additional advantage of exclusive assertions for Test Validations.
How is this Course Designed?
· This course starts from Scratch by teaching all the Java Script Fundamentals needed for Test Automation
· We will then drive into WebDriverIO Core topics and cover All the concepts to handle UI Automation with real time examples and quizzes
· We shall also learn how to design Industry Standard WebDriver+Node.js Framework from Scratch with all best practices used.
Additionally this course also train students on Node.js Basics , Mocha, Chai Testing Frameworks
So what makes this course Unique in the Market?
We assume that students have no experience in automation / coding and start every topic from scratch and basics.
Examples are taken from REAL TIME HOSTED WEB APPLICATIONS to understand how different components can be automated.
Who this course is for:
- Software Testers
- QA Engineers
- Setting up WebDriverIO Automation with all Softwares Installations
- Locators to Identify objects with Assertions in WebDriverIO
- Automate Checkboxes, Dropdowns, Pop ups with WebDriverIO
- Functional Real time validations with WebDriverIO Automation
- Handling Child Windows and Frames with WebDriverIO
- Automation of End to end Flow in ECommerce App using WebDriverIO
- WebDriverIO + JS Framework Development from Scratch – Part 1